Stress can build like a pressure cooker – one thing adds to another until you feel as if you are going to explode. But you can take steps to lower your stress, increase the joy of life and feel much better.
Lower Your Stress by:
1. Identify what causes the stress in your life.
2. You make changes where you can to reduce your stress.
3. Get organize, make a schedule based on the priorities in your life right now, do not overextend yourself and make time for proper rest.
4. Take care of your body by drinking more water, movement, and do something just for fun or because it gives you joy.
5. During high stress, ask family and friends for help.
6. Try stretching, deep breathing or other relaxation techniques.
7. Talk with someone one you trust, a love one, friend or counselor.